Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installer - £34,000 p.a + £4,000
rOLES AVAILABLE IN: Birmingham, Manchester. Stockport, Warrington, Altrincham, Leicester and Liverpool
Upskill opportunity for electricians – permanent position!
Search Energy are working with an industry leader within EV charging. Their vision is to change the way people drive, making it their mission to install a charging point everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality they're looking for the best talent in the industry - a vision Search Energy are proud to support. You will be responsible for installing and maintaining a network of EV Charging Points, in a localised area, while representing the company in a professional manner. Customer engagement and service are as important in this role as the technical skills to complete the installations. A keen attention and focus on Health and Safety is also paramount for our installers.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary of £34,000 with a £4,000 KPI based bonus
- 3rd fit bonus/Overtime
- Company hire van
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holiday days
- Upskilling opportunities
- Core electrical qualification
- 18th Edition
- 2 years experience as an electrician
- Experience of 3 phase circuits
- Full UK Drivers License
- Ability to complete 2.5 jobs on average per day (2 installs and a maintenance job)
- Ability to work in a commercial and domestic environment, with the customer service skills to go with this
Ideally you will have
- City & Guilds EV Installation (2919 or equivalent) - if you do not have this we can provide the training
- City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (2391 or equivalent)
- Experience surveying for and installing domestic earth rods
- Member of a competent persons scheme